career in hospital administration for a commerce grad....

Ask and Discuss any issues, comments, questions related to Education, Job, Career, Options and future scope in the field of Hospital Management and Administration

Moderator: sjain

Postby s.stephen2308 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 8:24 am

hi , i'm pursuing BBA .........do we people have any scope in this field????
if yes,what should be my next step after BBA towards hospital administration????
s.stephen2308

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: career in hospital administration for a commerce grad....

Postby gshank2008 » Tue Dec 09, 2008 3:00 pm

:roll: [color=#4000FF]Hi, nice decision. You are on right track. There is ample scope, if you are selecting Hospital Administration after BBA. You can go for Master in Hospital Administration (MHA) after finishing BBA. I would suggest you, please choose a top institute like TISS, Mumbai for MHA. The selection procedure consists of 3 steps, written exam, group discussion & finally personal interview. Once you get selected in TISS, you will get campus recruitment. MHA is equally beneficial for all graduates, but as you are from management background you can get more benefit. Commerce graduate or BBA people will get sound knowledge, as the field is related with account & management. For more details, you can read my article "Hospital Administration & Management" available on this site. Please don't go for any correspondence course.
With Warm Wishes,
Dr G Shankar
gshank2008

Return to Hospital Management and Administration