clinical research and mba in hospital administration

Ask and Discuss any issues, comments, questions related to Education, Job, Career, Options and future scope in the field of Hospital Management and Administration

Moderator: sjain

Postby AMAR_ZPC » Sat Dec 20, 2008 2:42 pm

hi sir!

i have done my b.pharm. i have confusion in choosing my pg course. as i am not interested in m.pharm, yet everybody ask me to do that. but i want to knw abt clinical research and mba in hospital admin. so kindly give me correct guidance.
AMAR_ZPC

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: clinical research and mba in hospital administration

Postby gshank2008 » Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:11 am

:roll: Hi, As you are a B. Pharm graduate, M. Pharm is a good option for you. Every field has it's own importance & employment opportunity. The first & foremost thing is personal interest. No one can do anything well in life without interest. So, take interest as the first priority to select the career option. Clinical Research is concerned with pharmaceutical products. This is one of the new fields in India, where we test the efficacy, side effects of a pharmaceutical product e.g. drug before it's launching in market. After completing the masters in clinical research, one can work as a Clinical Research Assistant in any pharma company. As you are from Pharmacy background, this field would be good for you. As far as Hospital Administrtion is concerned, you have to work as an Administrator/Manager after MBA in this field. Of course teaching jobs are available in all fields. Now you see your own interest & please assess your personality. If you have interest in clinical work go for Clinical Research but if you have interest in managerial work second option will be better. No need to confuse anytime in your life, talents come from within your heart. Always work with your heart whatever you do in your life.
With Warm Wishes,
Dr G Shankar
gshank2008

Return to Hospital Management and Administration