Career in Hospital Mangement/Clinical Research

Ask and Discuss any issues, comments, questions related to Education, Job, Career, Options and future scope in the field of Hospital Management and Administration

Moderator: sjain

Postby Helpseeker » Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:07 am

I have completed my Bachlor of Physiotherapy Degree and peursuing Hospital Management from Distance Learning programme from IIMM, Pune. Is it possible for me switch over to clinical research field? Do I get any benefit out of Hospital Management if I do a course in clinical reseach? Please suggest me good institute in Bangalore to pursue Clinical Research course.
Helpseeker

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Career in Hospital Mangement/Clinical Research

Postby gshank2008 » Tue Jun 24, 2008 4:07 pm

:roll: Hi, First of all I would like to tell you that you will not get more benefit from Correspondence course in hospital administration what you are pursuing right now. If you want to make a better future in Hospital Management, you must choose Master of Hospital Administration(MHA) OR MBA(Hospital Management). Clinical Research has been growing very fast in India, so if you like to go in this field please select M. Sc in Clinical Research from any reputed Institute. Job opportunity would be good. If you have any more question, please feel free to contact me.
With Warm Wishes,
Dr G Shankar
gshank2008

Return to Hospital Management and Administration