Clinical research course or mba in pharmaceutical management

Ask and Discuss any issues, comments, questions related to Education, Job, Career, Options and future scope in the field of Hospital Management and Administration

Moderator: sjain

Postby Helpseeker » Wed Jun 18, 2008 5:19 pm

i am biotech graduate, i am confused whether i should go for clinical research course or mba in pharmaceutical management,which has more scope in terms of job oppurtunities,as i am from biotechnology background.

- Deepika Motagi
Helpseeker

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Clinical research course or mba in pharmaceutical management

Postby gshank2008 » Thu Jun 19, 2008 2:39 pm

Hi Deepika,
No need to confuse regarding your selection of further study. Your future is really bright, as you are from biotech background. Both the fields Clinical research & MBA in pharmaceutical mgt are having profound job opportunity. As clinical research is new field in India, people don't have much idea about this, but this is one of the emerging fields. There are a lot of scope after completing M.Sc in Clinical Research & it would be certainly related with your background. If u select MBA in Pharma, the field would be different, subject would be different, but you can reach upto the top managerial post in any Pharmaceutical company. Decision is yours.If you are extovert & ambitious, my suggestion is MBA(Pharma) would be better for you.
With Warm Wishes,
Dr G Shankar
gshank2008

Return to Hospital Management and Administration