what after MBA in Hospital admn?

Ask and Discuss any issues, comments, questions related to Education, Job, Career, Options and future scope in the field of Hospital Management and Administration

Moderator: sjain

Postby surindersingh40 » Tue Mar 17, 2009 10:14 pm

Hello Sir, I have done B pharm in 2007.Then worked for 14 months in pharma company.Now i m pursuing MBA in hospital administration from panjab university chandigarh.But i m confused about where to go after mba completion.what is prospect of mba hospital administration? what are various fields wherte i can apply for job after completion? should it be HR,marketing of hospital,administration head or what other kinds of job i can go for? so please help me in knowing various other branches of jobs which can be beneficial for me.. i shall be thankfull.please assist.
surindersingh40

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: what after MBA in Hospital admn?

Postby gshank2008 » Sat Apr 18, 2009 9:30 pm

:roll: Hi, No need to confuse. You are on right track as you are from Medical backgrounf i.e. Pharmacy. There is ample opportunity for you after successful completion of MBA in Hospital Administration. You can work in large corporate hospitals like Apollo, Max, as well as in govt sector. Demand will increase day by day. The job of Hospital Administrator is challenging yet lucrative. The field of marketing would be better for you being a pharmacy graduate. Apart from this I would suggest you to explore jobs in pharmaceutical companies like Ranbaxy, Cipla etc. These companies may recruit you as a manager after MBA. So, be happy & be bold to face the upcoming new challanges.You have to utilise your talents in the coming years. All the best.
Dr G Shankar
gshank2008

Return to Hospital Management and Administration