biochemist job

Ask and Discuss any issues, comments, questions related to Education, Job, Career, Options and future scope in the field of Biotechnology.

Moderator: sjain

biochemist job

Postby santhinirani.s » Wed Nov 05, 2008 1:47 pm

hi sir,

I tried for R&D jobs but no interview call , my experience is not matching, . I choose biochemistry because iam interested in life science, My doubt is without any contact person It is difficult to get any job in this field? I got hospital job but its boring but in research we can think a lot some creative things thats what iam interested in research, getting positive result is satisfactory.

biochemist job

Re: biochemist job

Postby vipul sharma » Thu Nov 06, 2008 12:00 am

Hi Santhinirani.s

In every student’s life a phase come when he or she has to face all sorts of difficulties related to his/her career and job. And believe me in most of the cases we cannot do anything, except taking the opportunity that is most near to our needs or thoughts. So, at that time we have to be practical in taking our decisions. Contacts can help you in finding a job, but they cannot help you in making your career. They can give you a start but career growth always depends on your ability and confidence.

To sum up, never stop believing in yourself because there is only a one person in this world who can help you, and that is you. Keep trying because when going gets tough, tough gets going.

Feel free to contact me again.

Kind Regards
Vipul Sharma
vipul sharma

Return to Biotechnology