Oracle dev aspiring 4 more challenging work in BankingDomain

Ask and Discuss any issues, comments, questions related to Career Choices

Moderator: sjain

Postby smita.rudrake » Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:33 pm

I did my IT Engg diploma and have more 3 yrs of exp in a Soft Co. I have worked on Oracle, PB. Due to financial constrainst i cudnt do BE, but did External BCom from Pune Univ.
My exp. is ok, but m still not expert in Soft Technical domain, nor satisfied with my current job profile(developer).It is sure that I dont c any challenging prospects with my current job profile(and with my tech. skillsets). I introverted and found that I have interest in Banking functional domain.I am in a dilemma :-
1. Should I change my field of work from engg to mgmt and go for PG(MBA) full time course.
2. So it need to quit my job and take up a risk.
Please guide me what homework/brainstorming I should do before taking this decision.
smita.rudrake

Sponsor

Sponsor

Re: Oracle dev aspiring 4 more challenging work in BankingDomain

Postby gnit » Mon Jun 30, 2008 5:05 pm

Become the center of attraction of prospective employees around the world, right after college. With the industry endorsed GNIIT Program from NIIT. Just like over 36,000 GNIIT-ians have, who were placed in leading companies (including 18 of the top 20 IT companies) in the last 3 years.

If you have completed Class 12 or are in college,make sure you pursue this 3-year program along with college. And get ready for others to pursue you are a perfect endorsement of the program's strength.

http://niit.com/Admin/ASP/downloads/viral/niit_viral.html
gnit

Return to Career Choices